Just a few bug fixes in this one, which I’ve listed below. Thanks to Trevor Nordstrom from ember-entertainment.com for pointing these out. There’s a few more little glitches on the Mac which I believe are effecting El Capitan, so looks like I’m going to have to upgrade my old MacBook which is getting a bit long in the tooth. I hope to work on some new features over Christmas so hopefully will have another new version with some more interesting stuff in the new year!
Those changes then:
- The “*” symbol to indicate a graph that is changed from default now disappears when you reset a graph
- Fixed a crash when dragging an emitter onto its own parent effect.
- Window size when opening on a mac now defaults to maximised to prevent the window from being too small
- Clicking on the preview window now restarts the effect no matter how fast you click.
- Lock angle to motion setting now takes into account angle offset.
- You can no longer create an effect with a shape you previously deleted from the library.